Y’all it has been crazy cold here in the Upstate of South Carolina! Thank goodness Liz and I can escape to warm and sunny Stella Maris—at least in my head (as I write at my desk in 15 layers of fleece and flannel and 5 pairs of socks). But I’m wondering, where do YOU take LIZ?
Here’s how to win one of three Stella Maris souvenir prize packs—including a Stella Maris T-shirt and a Cracked Pot mug full of Dove Chocolate Promises (Liz’s favorite treat, and also in honor of Valentine’s Day):
1. Email a pic to email@example.com (or message it to me on Facebook) of you, a friend, or a random stranger reading either Lowcountry Boil or Lowcountry Bombshell (faces optional for those like me who don’t read with their lipstick on). I got the random stranger idea from a friend who recently ran across someone she didn’t know reading Lowcountry Boil while having her lunch on a bench by a fountain. My friend didn’t take the lady’s picture because she didn’t want to be reported as a stalker. So if you go that way, be careful. We’ll be posting these on Facebook, so if you send me the photo, that indicates your consent, and that of whoever is in the photo. Send as many as you like–every photo you send is another entry.
2. Sign up for my newsletter on the homepage of my website for another entry. (If you’ve already signed up, you’re already entered once) Y’all, I ONLY send newsletters out for new releases. I promise not to clog your inbox. I can think of a few highly unlikely scenarios–like if HBO called and wanted to put Liz on TV–that might also trigger a newsletter, but you’re most likely going to get no more than one or two per year.
3. Tweet a link to this blog, a photo of anyone reading either book, or any buy link for either Liz Talbot mystery using the hashtag #StellaMaris–you’re entered again every time you do this.
4. Share any of the above mentioned items on Facebook using the hashtag #StellaMaris and tag me.
5. Tell friends or family members who enjoy romantic mysteries–the more the merrier–about the Liz Talbot Mysteries and leave me a comment telling me you’ve done that.
The contest begins with this post and ends at noon (EST) on February 28th. Winners will be announced noonish on Saturday, March 1st on this blog, my Facebook page and Twitter.
I can’t wait to see where you take Liz!
Happy Heart Month!
P.S. Here’s all the legalese and whatnot:
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. You must be 18 years old or older to enter. More ways to win may be spontaneously added as I think of them or as inspired by others. Winners will be chosen at random and notified via this blog and email if provided.
Melody Gonser says
Hello, I signed up for your newsletter and shared on Facebook. I don’t have a camera, cellphone or any way of getting a picture. sorry
I enjpy your books.
Thanks so much for signing up for the newsletter and for sharing! You’re entered twice! I’m so happy you enjoy reading Liz’s adventures. Thanks for reading!
Joanie Mullin says
Good morning, Susan. I can’t send a picture, but you know I’m a fan and have both books and impatiently waiting for the third. I’ve gotten both my daughters and several of my friends reading them, too. Have a great day and stay warm.
Hey, Joanie! Thank you so much for reading! I’m thrilled that you enjoy spending time with Liz! And I really appreciate your spreading the word to your daughters and friends. You are entered in the drawing! I hope you have a great day, too!
I told my mom about your books! Looking forward to reading them! Love the shirt and contest!
Hey, Caroline! Thank you for telling your mom! I hope you both enjoy the books. You are entered in the contest. Have a great day!
These books are new to me would love to read then.sharing with my best friend and reading buddy signing up for newsletter.
Thank you, Rhonda! You are entered in the drawing!
Barbara Keyes says
Finished Lowcountry Boil and am reading Lowcountry Bombshell on my kindle now. Great reading! Have you considered a cookbook? Would love mama’s recipe for pimento cheese…just a thought. Recipe additions to the back of the book would be another idea. Keep on writing-when is the next one due out?
Thank you so much for reading! I’m so happy to hear you’re enjoying Liz’s adventures. As it happens, the recipe for Mamma’s Pimento Cheese will appear in an upcoming Mystery Writers of America cookbook. I’m not sure when it’s coming out, but I will be sure to mention it here on the blog, on Facebook, etc. Next up is LOWCOUNTRY BONEYARD, April 21, 2015, followed by LOWCOUNTRY BORDELLO. I’m planning for Liz to have many more adventures.
Thanks for getting in touch!