This week’s addition to Liz Talbot’s Charleston Getaway is a gift certificate to Bin 152 on King Street in Charleston. You can sample some of the wines, have an appetizer or snack, or even make dinner off of their fabulous selection of cheeses, charcuterie, and freshly baked bread–I’ve been known to do just that.
If you haven’t heard about Liz Talbot’s Charleston Getaway, read all the details here. We’re building a prize package by adding one item each week. One winner of the weekend getaway to beautiful Charleston, SC, will be drawn at the Lowcountry Boneyard launch party on April 21, 2015, at Fiction Addiction in Greenville, SC. Most of the items in the package will be visits to places Liz visits in Lowcountry Boneyard.
Recap of Liz Talbot’s Charleston Getaway Weekend so far:
- Two night stay at the historic John Rutledge House Inn (Courtesy of Charming Inns)
- Gift Certificate to Blind Tiger Pub (Courtesy of Blind Tiger Pub)
- Two Tickets for the Bulls Island Ferry/Eco Tour (Courtesy of Coastal Expeditions)
- Gift Certificate to Poogan’s Porch (Courtesy of Poogan’s Porch)
- Two Tickets for a ghost or history tour with Bulldog Tours (Courtesy of Bulldog tours)
- Gift Certificate to Bin 152 (Courtesy of Bin 152)
New items will be added to the prize package each Friday through April 17.
Enter for your chance to win by pre-ordering Lowcountry Boneyard and filling out the contest entry form. Full contest rules and details can be found here. Links for pre-ordering from any of the stores I’ll be visiting in the upcoming weeks are on the entry form. If you have already pre-ordered Lowcountry Boneyard, simply fill out the entry form.
Y’all have a great weekend!