Rowe Carenen Copeland, the Book Concierge, here filling in for Susan while she’s in Florida at a book signing.
I’m super excited to tell you about the final three additions to the Liz Talbot’s Charleston Getaway (and, frankly, these alone are enough to make me wish I were eligible to enter).
First is a gift certificate for two adult admissions for a group tour with Classic Carriage Works, LLC. You have your choice of any of the group tour options like the Slavery to Freedom, No Young Children, or Civil War tours. Be sure to make your reservations as soon as you know when you’ll be heading to Charleston as spots fill up quickly.
Next is a tour for two of Charleston’s largest private residence, the Calhoun Mansion. My favorite part? It has a bathroom with a 45-foot ceiling.
Finally, another set of two tickets for a carriage tour from Old South Carriage Co.. They’ve got romantic horse drawn tours and historic tours of Old Charleston. Reserve your spot as soon as you can.
If you haven’t heard about Liz Talbot’s Charleston Getaway, read all the details here. We’re building a prize package by adding one item each week. One winner of the weekend getaway to beautiful Charleston, SC, will be drawn at the Lowcountry Boneyard launch party on April 21, 2015, at Fiction Addiction in Greenville, SC. Most of the items in the package will be visits to places Liz visits in Lowcountry Boneyard.
Recap of Liz Talbot’s Charleston Getaway Weekend:
- Two night stay at the historic John Rutledge House Inn (Courtesy of Charming Inns)
- Gift Certificate to Blind Tiger Pub (Courtesy of Blind Tiger Pub)
- Two Tickets for the Bulls Island Ferry/Eco Tour (Courtesy of Coastal Expeditions)
- Gift Certificate to Poogan’s Porch (Courtesy of Poogan’s Porch)
- Two Tickets for a ghost or history tour with Bulldog Tours (Courtesy of Bulldog tours)
- Gift Certificate to Bin 152 (Courtesy of Bin 152)
- Visa gift card for $250 for dinner at any area restaurant and/or whatever else the winner choses
- Two tickets for Classic Carriage Works, LLC (Courtesy of Classic Carriage Works)
- Gift Certificate to the Calhoun Mansion (Courtesy of the Calhoun Mansion)
- Two tickets for Old South Carriage Co. (Courtesy of Old South Carriage)
These are the final items added to the prize package! Be sure to enter by midnight on April 20, 2015.
Enter for your chance to win by pre-ordering Lowcountry Boneyardand filling out the contest entry form. Full contest rules and details can be found here. Links for pre-ordering from any of the stores I’ll be visiting in the upcoming weeks are on the entry form. If you have already pre-ordered Lowcountry Boneyard, simply fill out the entry form.
Y’all have a great weekend!
Mary Frum says
Wonderful additions to the prize package!
Barb Key says
Wonderful gift prize package that will be fabulous time for winner, whose hopefully Liz Talbot fan! Can’t wait for the new book to come out via my AMAZON Kindle preorder-just re-read the first two so I’m ready!
Gene Black says
My fingers are starting to cramp from being crossed so long. Wow! this is a great prize package.
Regina Webb says
I love to listen to the books on audio!