- 1 (20 ounce) bag of miniature pretzels
- 1 (17.5 ounce) crispy corn cereal squares (such as Corn Chex)
- 1 (16 ounce) Planters Deluxe mixed nuts with sea salt (cashews, almonds, hazelnuts, pistachios, and pecans)
- 1 (14 ounce) package red and green Christmas M&Ms
- 24 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- Cover a large area of counter space with wax paper and tape it down.
- Mix pretzels, corn cereal squares, mixed nuts, and M&Ms together in a large bowl.
- Melt white chocolate in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching.
- Pour melted white chocolate over pretzel mixture; stir to evenly coat.
- Quickly transfer mixture to the prepared waxed paper and spread in a thin layer.
- Cool completely. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container.