Cream Cheese Pound Cake Ingredients:
*Bring all ingredients to room temperature before using*
- 1 1/2 cups butter
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups cake flour
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Cream Cheese Pound Cake Directions:
- Beat butter and cream cheese until thoroughly blended.
- Slowly add sugar. Mix for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing each time.
- Add vanilla and salt. Mix.
- Slowly add cake flour. Beat at low speed until completely blended.
- Grease and flour a 10” tube pan.
- Bake in a 300° pre-heated oven for 1 1⁄4 to 1 1⁄2 hours.