- 6 ounces quality white tequila
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh squeezed lime juice
- 4 ounces Cheris Desert Harvest Prickly Pear Cactus Syrup
- Margarita salt and colored Pearl sugar for the glass rims
- Large craft ice cubes or balls.
- Combine all ingredients except the salt and sugar in a large cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Wet the rim of two margarita glasses and dip in a mixture of salt and sugar.
- Strain drinks into glasses and add large craft ice cubes.
- Garnish with fresh fruit and/or lime wheels and enjoy.