Vegan Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Oat Flour
- 1 & 1/8 cup Whole Grain Pastry Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Raw Cane Sugar
- 3 teaspoons Corn Starch
- 1/4 cup Lemon Zest
- 1/2 cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Plant-based Butter (I use MiYoko’s European style)
- 1/3 cup Plant-based Cream Cheese (I use MiYoko’s)
- 1/2 cup Cashew Milk
- 1/3 cup Plant-based Yogurt
- 2 cups Blueberries
Lemon Glaze Ingredients:
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, oat flour, whole grain pastry flour, salt, sugar, and cornstarch. Mix well.
- Add lemon zest to the dry ingredients mixture.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the lemon juice, melted butter, cream cheese, cashew milk, and plant-based yogurt. Mix well.
- Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients, and mix well.
- Toss 1 1/2 cups blueberries with 2 tablespoons whole grain pastry flour. This step keeps the blueberries evenly distributed in the cake.
- Add the blueberries to the batter.
- Grease a silicone Bundt pan with plant-based butter and lightly coat with flour. Pour the batter into the pan. Place in the oven and bake for 50 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix 1 cup powered sugar with 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice to make the glaze. If the consistency isn’t to your preference, add additional lemon juice one tablespoon at a time.
- Drizzle glaze over cake, garnish with remaining 1/2 cup blueberries, and enjoy.